Have your teeth become yellow? If you are dreaming of a whiter smile, you are not alone. Teeth whitening is the most popular cosmetic dental service. Dr. Fahad Javed provides both in-office and take-home teeth whitening in Indianapolis, Indiana, for the convenience of our patients.
Surface and internal tooth staining can be caused by:
– Tobacco use
– Ingesting beverages like coffee, tea, dark sodas, or red wine
– Eating foods with dark or bright colors, like cherries and blueberries
– The buildup of tartar and plaque deposits
– The natural aging process
– Too much fluoride intake when the teeth are growing
– Damage to the teeth
Teeth whitening can correct these different forms of staining. If you are unsure about having a whitening treatment performed, be aware that teeth whitening can:
– Boost your self-esteem
– Provide you with a younger look
– Help you look your best for a special occasion
– Help you make a great first impression
– Reverse years of yellowing
We welcome you to contact Keystone Dental Group at 317-222-4102 today to learn more and to schedule a consultation. Our dentist is happy to determine if you are a candidate for teeth whitening and to advise you on which whitening treatment is best for you.