Nobody wants to live their life with permanent tooth loss. A single missing tooth is enough to create a social stigma irrespective of the actual reason for how or why any teeth are absent. A set of dentures can enhance your self-esteem. Your oral health service guide with dentures features the following attributes:
– A smile that is missing teeth appears sunken in, with an aged look that tooth replacements such as dentures can reverse.
– Dentures can be comfortably removed each night so that they can be placed in a soaking solution to prevent them from drying out.
– Dentures help reverse an assortment of oral ailments, including tooth slippage, plaque buildup, and jawbone deterioration.
– Partial dentures can be used to fix the gaps for a missing tooth or two. Complete dentures can be used to fix the gaps for entire rows of teeth.
– Dentures can re-establish smiles damaged and altered due to missing teeth.
– Dentures can help restore full functionality to eating, speaking, and chewing habits affected by missing teeth.
If you would like to schedule a denture exam with Dr. Fahad Javed and the rest of our team at Keystone Dental Group, simply call our dentist office at 317-222-4102 for an appointment in Indianapolis, Indiana. We will help you in any way we can!